domingo, 11 de setembro de 2005

Frases II

You are still my love and my live, you’re my one and only!
When you’re in love with a beautiful woman, it’s hard...
Words, don’t come easy to me, how can I find a way for me to say – I love you – words don’t come easy...
You are so beautiful – to me, can’t you see?
Mama used to say, take you time (young) man...
Why does my heart feel so bad?
You can win if you want, if you wanna you can win, on your way you will see that life is more than fantasie...
The first time I ever saw your face...
You can’t hurry love, no – you just have to wait!
When will I see you again, when will we share precious moments...
I’ve been waiting, such a long time, looking out for you, but you’re not here – what’s another year – what’s another year to someone who’s lost everything that he owns – what’s onother year for someone who’s getting used for being alone – I’ve been praying such a long time, it’s the only way to hide the fear – what’s another year!!!!!!!!!!