quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2005

Frases III

Há muito tempo que não preenchia esta “rubrica”, mas hoje só de uma canção que acho fabulosa. É dos The Seekers e chama-se I’ll never find another you e é de 1965. Pois é, já não se fazem canções como esta, não acham?

There's a new world somewhere
They call The Promised Land
And I'll be there some day
If you will hold my hand
I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know I'll never find another you
There is always someone
For each of us they say
And you'll be my someone
For ever and a day
I could search the whole world over
Until my life is through
But I know I'll never find another you
It's a long, long journey
So stay by my side
When I walk through the storm
You'll be my guide
If they gave me a fortune
My treasure would be small
I could lose it all tomorrow
And never mind at all
But if I should lose your love, dear
I don't know what I'll do
For I know I'll never find another you

3 Comments:

At 14 dezembro, 2005 23:51, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Yes indeed. There are not such things as two life songs.

 
At 15 dezembro, 2005 13:17, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Funny you brought me the idea of going trough my old Seekers albuns! I might listen to new Seekers as well!

 
At 15 dezembro, 2005 19:53, Blogger Zig said...

@anônimos
I don´t really know if I should answer you in english or in portuguese. I've got many Seeker's songs on my PC, my only problem is, I can't destinguish between The Seekers and The New Seekers. If you want some, please contact me via e-mail siegfried.zig@sapo.pt.
Excuse my bad english!

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home