segunda-feira, 18 de setembro de 2006

More than a woman....

Continuo sem ter cura, esse eterno sonhador, bis zum bitteren Ende!!!



Imagem: Singlecover da canção

More than a woman, dos Bee Gees do Álbum Saturday Night Fever de 1977

Oh, girl I've known you very well
I've seen you growing everyday
I never really looked before
but now you take my breath away.

Suddenly you're in my life
part of everything I do
you got me working day and night
just trying to keep a hold on you.

Here in your arms I found my paradise
my only chance for happiness
and if I lose you now I think I would die.

Oh say you'll always be my baby
we can make it shine, we can take forever
just a minute at a time.

More than a woman, more than a woman to me
more than a woman, more than a woman to me

There are stories old and true
of people so in love like you and me
and I can see myself
let history repeat itself.

Reflecting how I feel for you
thinking about those people then
I know that in a thousand years
I'd fall in love with you again
.

This is the only way that we should fly
this is the only way to go
and if I lose you I know I would die.

Oh say you'll always be my baby
we can make it shine, we can take forever
just a minute at a time.

More than a woman, more than a woman to me
more than a woman, more than a woman to me...

Mais tarde essa canção também foi interpretada pelos Tavares numa versão mais "Disco".


Bem, de vez enquanto faz falta sonhar, não acham?

Para ouvir a canção, cliquar aqui

5 Comments:

At 19 setembro, 2006 10:12, Blogger sónia said...

Sonhar sempre: é de borla, lol!

 
At 19 setembro, 2006 10:46, Blogger Barão da Tróia II said...

Também gosto. Boa semana

 
At 19 setembro, 2006 11:46, Blogger Zig said...

sónia:
É tão bom sonhar, não é....
Na falta de melhor....

barão de tróia II
Nesse album vem uma das minhas canções preferidas, o Stay'in alive.

Boa semana também.

 
At 19 setembro, 2006 15:58, Blogger ciprita said...

Olá
como eu adoro essa música, aliás como eu adoro esse grupo, também devo ser uma romântica incurável...
Besitos

 
At 19 setembro, 2006 16:07, Blogger Zig said...

ciprita:
Penso que não tem mal nenhum em ser-se romântico. Temos muito mais capacidade de amar....

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home