domingo, 18 de junho de 2006

Música da minha Vida


Hoje, outra música da minha vida. Next time I fall, de Peter Cetera com Amy Grant.
Pois, qualquer semelhança com a (minha) vida real não é mera coincidência....

Love like a road that never ends
How it leads me back again
To heartache I'll never understand
Darling I put my heart upon the shelf
Till the monent was right and I tell myself

Chorus:
Next time I fall in love
I'll know better what to do.
Next time I fall in love ooh
The next time I fall in love
The next time I fall in love, it will be with you.

Now, as I look into your eyes,
Well, I wonder if it's wise
To hold you, like I've wanted to before.
Tonight, I was thinking that you might
Be the one who breathes life in this heart of mine.

Chorus

Next time I'm gonna follow through.
And if it drives me crazy,
I will know better why the next time I try.

Chorus

Foto daqui

1 Comments:

At 20 junho, 2006 14:12, Blogger Zig said...

lune:
Pois, já me conheces, só que essa "next" tarda em aparecer, há de ser um dia....

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home