quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2008

My Eternal Top's: Rolling Stones - Miss You (1978)




I’ve been hanging out so long
I’ve been sleeping all alone
Lord I miss you
I’ve been hanging on the phone
I’ve been sleeping all alone
I want to kiss you

Well, I’ve been haunted in my sleep
You’ve been starring in my dreams
I want to kiss you
I’ve been waiting in the hall
Been waiting on your call
When the phone rings


Its just some friends of mine that say,
Hey, what’s the matter man?
Were gonna come around at twelve
With some puertorican girls that are just dying to meet you.
Were gonna bring a case of wine
Hey, lets go mess and fool around
You know, like we used to

Oh everybody waits so long
Oh baby why you wait so long
Wont you come on! come on!

I’ve been walking in central park
Singing after dark
People think I’m crazy
I’ve been stumbling on my feet
Shuffling through the street
What’s the matter with you boy?

Sometimes I want to say to myself
Sometimes I say

I wont miss you child

I guess I’m lying to myself
Its just you and no one else
Lord I wont miss you child
You’ve been blotting out my mind
Fooling on my time
No, I wont miss you, baby, yeah

Lord, I miss you child

Etiquetas: