quarta-feira, 20 de maio de 2009

My Eternal Top's: The Kelly Family – Who’ll come with me (David’s Song) (1979)




Who'll come with me? Don't be afraid, I know the way.
Who'll sing with me? Don't be afraid, I'll show the way.
Who'll dance with me?
All through the world, don't be afraid, I'll show the way.
.
We'll go with you.
We searched the way to find your star.
Who'll come with us?
Don't be afraid, we found the way.
.
Who'll fly with me to reach a star?
Don't be afraid, I know the way.
.
Hello to all you young ones, our foundest hopes now rest in you.
Remember there's nothing you can't do, so believe and be brave.
.
Who'll be my friend and walk with me and sing this song?
Who'll love with me?
We'll change the world and set it free.
.
We'll walk with you.
We'll be your friend.
We'll sing your song.
We know the way.
.



Tudo sobre o grupo
.

Etiquetas:

2 Comments:

At 20 maio, 2009 01:57, Blogger Unknown said...

olha os Kelly Family
hehe :)
Fui ver um concerto deles há mais ou menos 15 anos no Coliseu, bons tempos de adolescência inconsciente lol
bjokas

 
At 20 maio, 2009 12:58, Blogger Zig said...

Trequita:

E pensando eu que eles eram um produto de novelas dos EUA...até ler a história deles :)

A inconsciência em jovem serve de aprendizagem para não fazermos as mesmas asneiras em adulto - ou não...

bjs

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home