domingo, 28 de setembro de 2008

The Cats - One Way Wind

.

  • You said some winds blow forever
  • And I didn't understand
  • But you saw my eyes were asking
  • And smiling you took my hands
  • So we walked along the seaside
  • Where trees grow just one way
  • Finding out the one direction
  • That the wind blows day after day
  • .
  • One way wind, one way wind
  • Are you trying to blow my mind
  • One way wind, one way wind
  • Is she her that I hope to find
  • Why you blow the colds everyday
  • Tell me what are you trying to say
  • .
  • No I don't know all about you
  • And maybe I never will
  • But I do know every word of
  • Our talking upon the hill
  • And whenever I will see you
  • For maybe one more time
  • I'm sure I'll get the answer
  • That the wind has still in mind
  • .
  • (Refrão)
    .


Esta canção de 1972 dos holandeses The Cats está sem dúvida no meu Top10 (bem, qualquer dia tenho que alargar essa lista para Top20 ou 30...). Escusado dizer onde é que a ouvi pela primeira vez! Ainda hoje gosto muito de a ouvir, há pouco até a repeti por 3 vezes até, claro, chegar a pessoazinha que faz o mesmo que eu fazia quando entrava no camião do meu pai...

Nota:

Não consegui postar o vídeo e a letra da canção de uma forma melhor! As minhas desculpas, mas fica a intenção...